– Successful court case against SAP Germany concerning certain licensing conditions in 2013/2014 (in particular referring to the possibility of distribution of software and the obligation to purchase additional licenses if a customer is incompliant);
– SAP contract analysis and risk assessment in audit situations and for additional purchase contracts (e.g. for a German DAX company, several big industry companies in Germany, the UK, the US, Switzerland, and Denmark).
– Extensive legal assessments on the SAP indirect usage/access topic including e.g. 100 pages Legal Opinion based on German law and EU law.
– Contract drafting and negotiations for SAP customers.
– Partner law firm to support a competition law procedure at the German Federal Cartel Authority.